Playful, melodic, hand-made ambient electronic music.
Working under the name prettyhowtown multi-instrumentalist John Noble
creates sound and music on an analog modular synthesizer. John's music ranges
from radio-friendly nostalgic techno influenced beats to microtonal soundscapes,
trance-inducing generative works, and beyond. prettyhowtown has been featured on
WNUR 89.3FM (Chicago), and he appeared as guest artist on Open Lab Radio's
Beyond Corners on 89.9FM Ibiza and Formentera (Spain).
John is primarily a performance artist and frequently plays in clubs and at
music festivals. Using no computers, samplers, or other modern musical aids,
John improvises music on the fly using the knobs, switches and wires on the
instrument itself. The result is a journey of exploration for artist and
prettyhowtown's recorded music is made the same way: every track was recorded
live to a stereo recorder, usually in one take, and is presented without
editing. John feels this best preserves the spirit of his music: intensely,
spiritually, and imperfectly made by a man rather than a machine.
You can find more information about prettyhowtown here.
prettyhowtown lives in California, USA.
Tagged as: Ambient, dang ky nhan tien cuoc mien phi 2019New Age, Experimental Electronic.
- Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Indidginus: n. Riddims (Music. Dubstep, dub, dancehall and global bass music, incorporating slide didgeridoo in live performances ~ DidgeriDubstep)
- Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Paul Avgerinos: beautiful ambient space music
- Sambodhi Prem: reflections of the moon in music
- Tilopa: healing magic of the japanese zenflute
- Emmalee Crane: ambient, orchestral drone music
- Roe: A journey into the deep, beyond the bounds of ambient music
- Robert Rich: groundbreaking ambient and dark-ambient
- Snowsleep: mediative ambient, electronic and post-rock
- Rob Cosh: Music For Your Inner Ear
- Philipp Weigl: austere electronica with melancholy vocals
- Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- To Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- Carlos Schwarz: passionate, evocative, and captivating new age
- Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- Dayazell: ancient and traditional world music
- dang ky nhan tien cuoc mien phi 2019: ambient electronica
- Emily Burridge: beautiful music that is fluid across genres, encompassing classical to contemporary to world