Windpearl : Mother Earth.|
Eclectic, atmospheric hard electronica with a helping of chiptune sounds and drum & bass.
While I was in France, I wanted my next album to have some Asian feeling. When I arrived in Asia, first in China and then in Thailand, I was surprised by the behavior of the local people. There are plastic bags everywhere, beaches and rivers are polluted to a level you cannot imagine, the inhabitants throw their rubbish right where they stand without making the effort to move to the closest trash bin. Nobody cleans, nobody picks up the rubbish, nobody protects or respects the environment. It's a very shocking and sad thing to see. This motivated me to release this album dedicated to our poor and bullied Earth, as well as to all the living beings. Because the distress of the Earth is the distress of all of us. And because we tend to easily forget that Mankind with its 3 million years of existence only represents 0.00067% of the 4.5 billion years our Earth has been around!
This album features various music genres, but is mainly axed on electronic music. The influences are diverse, even classical: there are two songs played with a church organ (also known as pipe organ). The general mood of this album is still quite "dark", as people had noticed on my first album. So fans will likely appreciate this album as well :).
I hope that my music can make you feel my sorrow about the fate of our poor Earth and make you want to protect what remains of it at all cost.
Released December 18, 2008
All tracks written, composed and mixed by Gabriel Hautclocq. Atworks also from Gabriel Hautclocq, some rights reserved.
1. 45 billion years
4. Mass extinction
5. Homo Sapiens Deletantis
6. Power source
7. 20th century
8. Sad world
10. Game's not over
11. Forgive us
Listen to: the entire album.
License Eclectic, atmospheric hard electronica with a helping of chiptune sounds and drum & bass by Windpearl for your project.
Play the music of Windpearl in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 11/27/2018
Windpearl lives in Juicq France
Tagged as: Electronica, Darkwave, Instrumental Electronica, Hard Electronic
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- 6am by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Light Off by EuchMad: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- WEST - Nocturnal Music in Five Movements by DAC Crowell: deeply ambient new music
- Solace Embrace by Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Moving Inward by Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Race The Sun by Solar Theory: sound meditations unifying deeply mesmerizing vocals with electronic soundscapes
- Hidden Sky by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Nomad by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Difference by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Reef by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Beautiful Earth by Bella Gaia: an iridescent landscape of gossamer melodies and labyrinthine rhythms, with a sense of celestial wonder
- Seven Waves of Knowing by Sambodhi Prem: reflections of the moon in music
- Minestrone by Monom: ethnic house music, World music, electronic, chillout, latino, oriental, far-east, Australia and Europe
- Sellouts of Oz by Ozzie Cruse: Organic, electric sounds for your synaptic pleasure
- Downtown Ride by Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- The Ice Castle by Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica
- Ambient Nights by Robert Otto: Ambient Electronic and Neoclassical Soundscapes
- Theatralica by Stanislav: Laid-back, cool, electroakoustic, classical music, ethno, jazzy soundtracks
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- dang ky nhan tien cuoc mien phi 2019WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- dang ky nhan tien cuoc mien phi 2019: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.