Sandeep Bhandari : Dive Volume 2.|
Ethnic ambiance combined with electronic moods and grooves.
While continuing the exploration of music for land and water, this volume of instrumental downtempo/ambient electro-acoustic music expands the instrumental palette used in the first volume and strives to dig darker yet shine brighter.
This album is a continuation of the previous volume and its focus on beat-driven acoustic songs but with a stronger focus on heartwarming pop melodies. Volume 2 sweeps its way across 10 songs using a mix of live and programmed instrumentation mixed together with delicate precision. Finger-picked guitars ring out, bells twinkle and chime, Rhodes piano echo softly while moog synths resonate and wash over this aural landscape.
1. Twist and Turn
2. This Time it Might Be Real
3. Glorious Mess
4. Bittersweet Parody
5. Ocean in Motion
7. Twelve Midnight
9. Common Hand Signals
10. One Hand Clapping
Listen to: the entire album.
License Ethnic ambiance combined with electronic moods and grooves by Sandeep Bhandari for your project.
Play the music of Sandeep Bhandari in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 08/23/2014
Sandeep Bhandari lives in Ontario Canada
Tagged as: Electronica, Electro Rock, Ambient, Instrumental, World Electronic
- Keep Your Head Up by The Old Recruits: a new take on old funk
- Tango - Jazz (live in Studio C) by dang ky nhan tien cuoc mien phi 2019Scott Hallgren: jazz, tango & other adventures
- The Space Between by Chad Lawson: Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything
- Stillness and Movement by David Modica: layers of lush acoustic guitar
- Hidden Sky by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Oriental Spaces by Homeless Balloon: Ambient chill to ease your pain and tease your brain
- Second Sight by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Silver by Beth Quist: electro-Balkan / Indian meets New Age.
- Near Distant Future by David Modica: layers of lush acoustic guitar
- Moving Inward by Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Remember by Ishwish: transcendent ambient vibrations
- Seven Waves of Knowing by Sambodhi Prem: reflections of the moon in music
- Seraphim by David Modica: layers of lush acoustic guitar
- Synthetic Dream by Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Cry Wolf by Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- Samsara by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Dandelion by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- dang ky nhan tien cuoc mien phi 20196am by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- The Bridge by Sasha Merkulov: Ethnic New Age, Groove, Meditation, Sitar, Ambient
- Wet City Rockers by Wet City Rockers: rootsy, dubby, Reggae sounds from the rainy city
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- dang ky nhan tien cuoc mien phi 2019: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.