Matthew E Sargent : The Orchestral Master.|
Masterfully composed orchestral and electronic film scores.
The Orchestral Master album is complete with numerous genres of symphonic/electronic music. With anything from hardcore epic, to romance and
everything in between, this album delivers a new era of symphonic orchestral/electronic music that is quite unique, with Matthew's own
compositional voice involved in every track. This album is very diverse in many ways, as no two tracks sound alike. Last but not least, The Orchestral Master was inspired by the many films and TV shows that Matthew has been a fan of throughout the years.
1. Crossing The Boundary
2. Garden of Eden
3. Gravity at Sector 9
4. Hearst Castle
5. Hopeless Romantic
6. Make It Magical
7. dang ky nhan tien cuoc mien phi 2019Meleah's Beautiful Words
8. Neverland Revived
9. Sad Seas
10. Soaring Over the Pacific
11. Storm Killer
12. The Excalibur
13. Wild Wild West
14. You Make Me Smile
Listen to: the entire album.
License Masterfully composed orchestral and electronic film scores by Matthew E Sargent for your project.
Play the music of Matthew E Sargent in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 11/27/2018
Matthew E Sargent lives in South Carolina USA
Tagged as: New Age, Instrumental New Age, Orchestral, Cinematic
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Reclaimed Property by dang ky nhan tien cuoc mien phi 2019Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Light Off by EuchMad: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- Timeless_ by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Hidden Sky by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- My House is the Sky by Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- WEST - Nocturnal Music in Five Movements by DAC Crowell: deeply ambient new music
- When Droplets Coalesce Into A Puddle by EuchMad: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- Themes For Your Imagination - vol 2 by John Cabrera: Lush, deeply moving, cinematic soundscapes and soaring musical themes for your daily eargasm
- Cry Wolf by Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- Cinematic Piano Works Vol 1 by Jarkko Hietanen: cinematic composer with an electronic past
- Up by Paolo Pavan: Urban funky jazz piano, in a sober and straightforward style
- 6am by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Moving Inward by Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Stargazing by Emiel Stopler: Filmic composer and acoustic fingerstyle guitarist
- Lava Lounge by Suchitra Lata: Swirling Chillout, Ambient, World, Progressive Pop, Indian classical veena and much more in between
- Circonflexe by Oliostere: Progressive jazz frolicking on melodic polyrhythms
- Nomad by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- helium by prettyhowtown: playful, melodic, hand-made ambient electronic music
- Seven Waves of Knowing by Sambodhi Prem: reflections of the moon in music
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- dang ky nhan tien cuoc mien phi 2019: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.